Back on bike!!!


After the recent injuries etc etc, I'M BACK!! and completely fit. Incidents/accidents can only push me back but cant stop me.

Fear no darkness!
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden!
Spears shall be shaken, shields shall be splintered!
A sword day... a red day... ere the sun rises!
Ride now!... Ride now!... Ride!
Ride to ruin and the world's ending!
Death! Death! Death!

says Rohan in "The return of the King" as they move towards the enormous Orc army to support their fellow humans.

"My body is broken. You have to let me go. I go to my fathers, in whose mighty company I shall not now feel ashamed."--This is what the same king say after the war.

Stand by your fellow humans, support those who belong to you. This dharma is the only path of glory. Sometimes dharma means obidience to commitment, sometimes it means isolaton, sometimes it might mean death, sometimes it might be more painful than death but ultimately its the down payment for the glory you want to achieve!!

Sarvejana Sukhinobhavantu

-Karthik

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thats My Mom!!

where r we goin???

A miracle called 2011!!!