I need 36 hours!
I really need 36 hours per day.. life is so eventful and the world is full of amazing people how can I compromise with just 24 hours.. I just cant!!
For the last few weeks i'm so choked that I could not find space to write a post in pramaadavanam and finally copy/pasted some crap. Not only this, there are quite a few things which I want to do but I'm not doing and miss them dearly.. let me chalk out what are the things that I'm really longing to do but could not do as much as I like:
1. Playing with my nephew. yeah, I wish to spend at least one day per week with him but off late could not do so .. He is a first quality brat (as I was in my childhood) who uses my branded jeans as a toilet paper and smartly maneuvers the situation with his chubby smile making me ignore remaining things.
2. Doing yoga for two hours. I seriously miss padma sadhana, the ultimate energy booster. nothing more is needed to make one "citius, altius,fortius" :)
3. Reading the novels of Kommuri Sambasiva Rao. I never imagined such a brilliance in 1960s.. and many of his books are atleast 30 years ahead of their time. My fav. one is "Chavu Tappite Chaalu", the first detective fiction in telugu literature.
4. Calling good old pals like Balu, Ramu, Gayathri etc. All I hope is I dont get a question "who are you" when I call them next time. There are quite a few happenings in their lives but its a long time since I lost track of them.. God forgive me!
5. Watching a telugu movie. The last telugu movie I saw in theatre was "Magadheera" some 1.5 years ago and after that I never went to a telugu film. For this, the problem is to get a company as well as to get correct time.. Though people scold telugu movies big time I still wish to watch them because I'M A GULT!
6. Cleaning my house and making it cockroach free zone.. I dont have any hope of this happening in the near futue :(
7. Completing the series of "Forgotten Heros" in my English blog.
As per my standards, its a criminal mistake to miss so many important things in my life.. nonetheless I hope to find a solution to this problem.. and one solution can be having 36 hours a day ;)
End of the day, whats the point of living a life if its not KING SIZE?