Happy Birthday Amma!!

Today is my mom's birthday.. For me "amma" does not mean something but mean everything.. she means a whole of world to me. When ever I go across the word called commitment my mom is the first person that I recall.. If we have a own house, if me and my sisters got good education, its only because of my mother.. I still remember insults from my relatives that she is making the girls to study in the same level of school that I study.. Though I didnt see the reason then but now if I look back it was a revolutionary decision from her.. she didnt give any gold/jewels for us but she definitely gave the courage to stand by what we believe and gave us a strong ethical base.. I found these couple of photos very much suiting what I want to say today!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thats My Mom!!

where r we goin???

A miracle called 2011!!!