Thy name SATHVIK

Jai Guru Deva,

Today I want announce that we have named our son as SATHVIK. He is born on 26th Oct 2014 and will complete three months this weekend. His complete name would be "INDRAKANTI VEERABHADRA SATHVIK". I have added our family God's name as I want him to be covered with divine grace that was protecting our family for several centuries. We have selected Sathvik as the name because me and my wife have thought that its good name before our marriage. Also when we were doing the chanting for Lord Siva, one of the names was Sathvik and it is then right infront of the havan I have decided that his name will be Sathvik.

When he was born I thanked the Almighty for blessing us with him and let the grace be flown on him. I have not thought that he will become so and so or he will do so and so. All I prayed the almighty is to let him become a responsible human and make a positive contribution to the society he is part of.

Request everybody to bless the little one!

Sarvejana Sukhinobhavantu,
-Karthik

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thats My Mom!!

where r we goin???

A miracle called 2011!!!