A Tribute

the letter i posted above was written by Capt. Vijay Thapar before going for his last battle in tololing. he was 22 when he wrote that. without my knowledge i have tears in my eyes when i read this. and i want to keep here few thoughts of mine for him:

my sweetest brother,

you are eternal. if at all i get another life i would be proud to be born as a sand particle in the way you walk. your care towards Ruksana states how magnanimous your heart is. may the little kid is blessed with His grace. its eight years since you left us. but this country and its citizens are always indebted to you. your last words "LIVE LIFE KING SIZE" made me realise how a king would look like. my brother, you are the king. a king is not made by birth but by deeds. on this holy day i take pledge that for the rest of my life i will take part in activities for the welfare of my country with my heart and soul. i will keep my best efforts to ensure your sacrifice has not gone waste.

May the almighty keep your soul in His lap.

-karthik


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

where r we goin???

Thats My Mom!!

A miracle called 2011!!!