Tussi GOD Ho!!



Stupendous!
Fantastic!
Magnificent!
Fantabulous!
Wow!!
.......
I can keep on writing adjectives but I'm not sure whether I am able to convey my feeling completely.. at times words doesnt suffice to give the complete feeling and this is one such happening.. a sense of utter happiness and amazement coupled with disbelief..
 
Couple of hours ago, the first double century of ODI cricket has been scored by SACHIN RAMESH TENDULKAR.. what an innings it has been!! 226 minutes..147 balls 25 fours and 3 sixes...
absolutely amazing.. he remained there for all the 50 overs and made the miracle happen!! who else deserve it better than him? two decades of international cricket and still rearing to go!! many people who came into lime light after him faded away before him but his hunger for runs is not quenched...

this particular innings of 200 is special because this has been made against an opposition which consists of the best bowler in the world.. True! the proteas didnt bowl that badly either, some of the yorkers bowled by Rolef Vander Merve and Kallis are master pieces.. yet there is a 200 against Sachin Tendulkar's name.. 
thats Sachin at his best!! today world has seen what he is capable of.. But this 200 hasnt come to him so easily.. there is a Chennai 1999 and there are traitors like Azhar and Mongia.. and he has to pass through all those things.. I still remember how disappointed he was after that devastating match against Pakistan. In fact he didnt even come to collect the Man of the Match award. 

there are many people who showered their praise on Sachin but my favorite one is the one given by Mathew Hayden " I have seen God, He bats at No.4 for India"  YES he is GOD.. no doubt about it..

Jai Ho Sachin

this is my 100th post in this blog.. thanx for all the viewers of my blog..

-Karthik

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

where r we goin???

Thats My Mom!!

A miracle called 2011!!!