Show off 2/2

Jai Guru Deva,
this week i had completed my five year stint with HP. Like everything else in my life it was an awesome experience. Had been through some tough moments but somehow pulled it through. Had some disappointments but managed them patiently. Below are some of the comments my colleagues wrote about me.
  • Hi KarthikCongratulations on five years with HP, looking forward to work you at least another 5 years!
  • Heartiest congratulations on your 5th anniversary. I am truly impressed with your contribution in Print category, especially in Laser domain. You have revolved from mindful analyst to a very coveted position of forecaster. It reflects your dedication and commitment towards achieving the personal and professional goals. This, I am sure, is also a moment for to move forward with increased vigor to spread the message of knowledge sharing amongst your current and future team mates. Wish you and the team the very best.
  • Congratulation Karthik
  • Hi Sir,Congratulations on achieving this milestone, you have been an awesome team player, wish to see you grow in coming years as well.It has been two years we have known each other and I know you enough to say you are a great source of inspiration, a very hard working person and have a heart of gold. Knowing and working with you was a pleasure.Regards
  • Karthik - this might be my second message. Congratulations on this important milestone 
  Sarvejana Sukhinobhvantu,
-Karthik

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thats My Mom!!

where r we goin???

A miracle called 2011!!!