Jai Guru Deva,
Sathvik is fast growing up and its fun to be with him. just wonder how its already 10months since he is born. He is already crawling at full pace standing with support and falling without support :) Very recently started blabbering two letter sounds. However, in his eventful day here are some of the things he struggles the most:
1. To take the whole of football into his mouth. unfortunately the football with which he plays is bigger than his head but he gives his 100% to take that into his mouth. Alas, he never succeeded :)
2. To open the door of Puja room by banging on the door. This is his favourite activity to open the door of Puja room without touching the latch. He struggles miserably in his failed attempts :))
3. Another thing which he tries a lot is to lift the chair with his head :) unfortunately enough, neither his head is so strong nor the chair is so weak
4. To open the shelf with his hand. Surprisingly, he understands that the handle is to pulled to open the book shelf, neither me nor Sowmya taught him that. However, the shelf is too strong rather Sathvik is too weak to open :P
5. To hold and pluck the flowers from the balcony. There is a creeper in our balcony and the flowers hang on there touching our faces. Somehow Sathvik is too interested in those flowers may be because of green/white combination. Neither his height supports him nor the strength in his legs permits him to reach out to the flowers. Poor Sathvik! :D
6. To communicate with the etv news reader from home. For some reason I dont know Sathvik likes the starting music of etv news. If he is not sleeping, he gets very excited and jumps forward with that sound. Once the news starts, he feels that the news reader is talking to him and tries to communicate with him through his blabbering sounds.
7. To out shout the neighboring kid. There is a kid who is 3yrs old right opposite to our house. He will be calling Sathvik from his house. To our shock Sathvik responds to that fellow in his own language. Apart from Sathvik nobody on the earth can make out what they talk.