My condolences..

Jai Guru Deva,

Today is the anniversary of the great tragedy of 26/11. My deep condolences of all those who are killed. On the fatal day, I had slept early and did not know till I saw The Hindu next morning. It was one of the most shocking moment of my life. In 2008 I was already half dead with several of my personal problems but this was beyond my imagination. I knew Islamic terrorism has done for several centuries. From Nalanda library to Bamiyan statues but 26/11 was something that I am witnessing and I am connected to. Atleast four people who I know have escaped the massacre very narrowly. My deepest condolences to all the people who lost their lives in such a ghastly attack.


Sarvejana Sukhinobhavantu,
-Karthik

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

where r we goin???

Thats My Mom!!

A miracle called 2011!!!