Some motivational Songs

Jai Guru Deva,

It has been more than 5years since I stopped listening to movie songs. English songs had become a distant memory.But I came across this awesome jukebox in youtube which contains some 31 songs and a majority of the songs are really very good. I'm someone who likes lyric based songs not music heavy songs, sometimes I wonder how I was listening to that Linkin Park et al while the same thing sounds horrible to me now.May be that has got to do with spiritual practices.


coming back to this particular jukebox, all the songs are very much from the last decade  or so but very very good lyrics. Some of the things that I really relish listening are:

1. బ్రతుకు అంటె గెలుపు, గెలుపు కొరకె బ్రతుకు. కష్టాలు రానీ, కన్నీళ్ళు రానీ ఓడిపోవద్దు, రాజీ పడద్దు.
రాబోయే విజయాన్ని పిడికిలిలో చూడాలి, ఆ గెలుపు చప్పట్లే గుండెల్లో మోగాలి..

2. నువ్వెవరు నేనెవరు రాసినదెవరు మన కథలు 
నువు నేను చేసినవా మన పేరున జరిగే పనులు 
ఇది మంచియని అది చెడ్డదని తూకాలు వెయ్యగలవారెవరు 
అందరికి చివరాకరికి తుది తీర్పు ఒక్కడే పైవాడు 
అవుతున్న మేలు కీడూ... అనుభవాలేగా రెండూ...


3. లక్ష్యమంటు లేని జన్మే దండగ, లక్షలాది మంది లేరా మందిగా..

4. ఆశ ఉంది శ్వాస ఉంది నెత్తురుంది సత్తువుంది ఇంతకన్న సైన్యముండునా
5. Whole song of మౌనంగానే ఎదగమని..
6. రేపటి గెలుపుకు రూపమె ఓటమిరా..

cant help but appreciate the lyric writers whoever had written such a nice songs. Thank you very much!

Sarvejana Sukhinobhavantu,
-Karthik

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thats My Mom!!

where r we goin???

A miracle called 2011!!!