Pakistan for you!!!

Right from my childhood I never had a positive feeling about Pakistan. It may be because of my parents long term association with organizations like RSS. and my father making me a 'swayamsevak' so that I would learn some discipline in my life. And I got exactly what my dad expected. you know, i was always my mom's kid but some times consider my dad also :)

well now the point of this blog is the video I watched in youtube. its just shocking!! and word shocking will not be sufficient to describe this. and i dont know any better word. may be 'horrendous' or 'grotesque' might fit.
P.S.: if at all you are a feminist please please prevent yourself from watching this video. this is a sincere request. Coz i have not known any feminist valuing my words. so making this specific request. its very disturbing and i dont want anyone to get disturbed by my blog.
here is the link

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here Comes Phoenixs' Nest!!!

(My) Story of Bindi!!

an exam can change ur life